It’s Teacher Week over at Blog Hoppin’ and I’m exicited to be part of it. I am going to share 5 fun facts about myself.
1. I have 2 boys that are all grown up. It seems like just yesterday that I was reading them bedtime stories or teaching them how to drive a car.
My youngest son is the one in the blue shirt.
2. Now I have two adopted furry children named Lexi and Hunter. Lexi is full of energy and loves to play! Hunter is my teddy bear and garbage disposal. He will eat anything!! We treat our dogs like our children and love taking them out to eat at Lazy Dog’s.
3. I love to travel. I have gone to Europe 3 times, the Caribbean 3 times, Canada, and many places in the United States. I would love to take trip another trip, but don’t want to leave my dogs behind.
4. I love to cook and bake in my large kitchen. One of my favorite things to make is Shrimp Pad Thai. Now that I commute to work and my boys are out of the house, I don’t make big meals very often.
5. I take Lindy Hop, Swing, and Salsa dance classes on a regular basis. It is great exercise!