Back to school is just around the corner. I am always excited and anxious to get my classroom set up and implement new ideas that I have seen on Pinterest. If you are like me, you like to mix things up and try new things. I get bored doing the same thing year after year.
1. First Day of School Kool-Aid Tags from Teaching Times 2
*Perfect for a little treat on the first day of school.
2. Meet the Teacher Stations from First Grade Parade
* These signs are simple and cute for Back to School night and they are editable.
3. Sweet Treats Donation Sign and Cupcakes from HappyHill
*A great way to ask for classroom donations.
4. Math Manipulative Labels from Sheil Melton
* I love that they are real photos of the various math manipulatives.
5. Caddy Labels from Perfectly Preschool
* I shrink them to 85% and used them for my baskets. They are so bright and cheery.
6. Print and Go Dictionary from Smiling and Shining in Second Grade
*I put this in sheet protectors and the students use it when they need to spell a sight word.
7. Back to School Math from Smiling and Shining in Second Grade
*Here is a resource with basic math that is perfect for the beginning of second grade.
8. Amazing Work Coming Soon Signs by The Delighted Teacher
* These signs are perfect for an Amazing Work Wall for incoming students. The great part is
that they are editable so you can personalize them with the names of your students.
9. Beginning of the year freebies by Smiling and Shining in Second Grade
* Click on the links below for your freebie.